A highly motivated individual responsible for the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters. Ensure driver compliance maintains awareness of financial obligations in line with the division’s needs. Organize schedules and routes, ensuring that the maintenance of vehicles is safe and meets legal requirements, and ensuring that drivers are aware of their duties.
- On 24 hours call.
- Oversee all transportation staff.
- Scheduling of transportation for all Senators and staff.
- Manage pick-up and parcels from post office ports and various destinations.
- Responsible for training and development of staff and administering performance evaluations.
- Manage fleet with a maintenance plan.
- Establish and maintain logs of daily activities and division’s resources
- Perform administrative duties to include time and attendance, requisitions or any formal request of needs the Legislature may have.
- Develop a sustainable vehicle maintenance plan example (registration, tires, brakes etc.)
May have periods of extensive driving, late hours, lifting of 30 lbs or more.
High school diploma ten or more years’ experience in lieu of college degree.
Valid driver’s license, Chauffeur’s license preferred basic computer knowledge. Clean driving record, at least five years or more management experience. Effective oral and written communication skills.