St. John Legislative Annex
Director of St. John Legislative Annex
Focused individual performing a variety of clerical duties. Must be an efficient, detail-oriented and cooperative individual, who can perform well while handling multiple tasks with little to no direct supervision.
- Handle office interactions with clients, vendors, and visitors.
- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming and outgoing office correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/FedEx or similarly delivered packages.
- Perform general clerical duties to include basic bookkeeping, copying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- File and retrieve organizational documents.
- Assist with the opening and closing of the meeting room.
- Maybe on call for various events on Holidays, evenings, and weekends.
- Attends all Legislative meetings on St. John.
- Assists in the Administrative Assistant’s absence.
- Other duties as required.
Able to lift 20 lbs. Sit for long periods.
High school diploma or equivalent. Computer literate.
Previous experience with administrative duties in an office setting. Good organizational, scheduling and time management skills. Excellent communication skills. Trained in customer service. A Driver’s license preferred but not required.